ASMI announces its Committee of Management
16 January 2015 - The Australian Self Medication Industry (ASMI) today announced its Committee of Management for 2015.
ASMI Executive Director, Dr Deon Schoombie, welcomed members to
the Committee of Management. "We have a very talented and strong
Committee of Management who will be driving an ambitious advocacy
program in 2015. I'm greatly looking forward to working with them
in the year ahead."
The 2015 Committee of Management includes:
- Mark Sargent, ASMI President; General Manager Consumer Care Australia & New Zealand, Bayer Australia Limited
- Violeta Delgado, ASMI Vice President (Treasurer); Head of ANZ at Novartis Consumer Health
- Paul Rose, ASMI Vice President (Secretary); General Manager ANZ at Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Robert Barnes, Head of Consumer OTC Division, Aspen Pharmacare Australia
- Brett Charlton, Director Sanofi Consumer Healthcare Australia
- Vincent Cotard, Vice President/General Manager, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Gaurav Jain, Regional Director ANZ, Reckitt Benckiser
- James Jones, Commercial Country Manager, Takeda Pharmaceuticals Australia
- Phil Lynch, Managing Director, Australia/New Zealand, Johnson & Johnson Pacific
- Alan Oppenheim, Managing Director, Ego Pharmaceuticals.
For more information or to arrange a media interview, please
PR Manager, Australian Self Medication Industry (ASMI)
M:0408 256 381 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
About ASMI: The Australian Self Medication Industry (ASMI) is the peak body representing sponsors of non-prescription medicines - over-the-counter (OTC) and complementary medicines (CM). ASMI members make up 85 per cent of the $4bn Non-Prescription Medicines market. Membership totals 50 companies and ASMI members employ approximately 18,000 people with exports estimated at $1.2 billion annually. ASMI's mission is to advance consumer health through responsible self-care. This means driving a viable and responsible industry and empowering the consumer with evidence-based products and information with the aim of improving health and wellbeing. To find out more about ASMI or how to become an ASMI member, please visit (www.asmi.com.au).